Things I've Been Loving


Hey friends! 

I hope your Wednesday is going really well! Today’s post isn’t really a specific review, but more of what I’ve been loving to wear for fall recently. I’ve been loving Shackets. They’re so perfect for fall, because they’re cute but also super warm and practical. This Shacket is from Cabela's. I absolutely love it, because it’s neutral and really comfortable. I know Ross and Ada Faye also have some adorable ones!

I love the colors on it and the fit of it. Chunky knit sweaters are one of my favorites for fall and winter, because they’re really cute and aesthetic. I really like styling sweaters, because you can do so much with them. You can dress them casually or a little more fancy, which is really fun. Boots are such a fall staple for me; they’re versatile and practical.

Sweatshirts and hoodies -
I pretty much live in sweatshirts and hoodies, because they’re amazing, especially oversized sweatshirts. Flannels have the best fall vibe and are super easy to pair with a plain shirt and jean skirt. The really wonderful thing about fashion is that you can make it your own. There is so much you can do if you use your imagination, which is so fun and exciting. I hope you enjoyed this!     
                                                                    
Love, 
Miranda

Comments

Popular Posts