Comfy & Cute

 


Happy Friday! 

Who doesn't love a skirt that's comfortable, cute, and affordable? I sure do! 

Today, I will be sharing about one of my favorite athletic skirt boutiques! I also have a code for y'all, so read until the end to take advantage of that! I have several of their skirts, and I have enjoyed each of them. In this photo, I am wearing the olive green pencil athletic skirt from Kamp Kloz! 

They have so many different options, from the length, style, color, and occasion : you name it, and they have it! Not to mention, they are extremely affordable. I love my Snogas, but they can be pretty pricey. The most I've seen a Kamp Kloz skirt for was about $30, but there are dozens of cheaper options. Plus, you can get free shipping on orders of $49 or more! You may be skeptical, but believe me these skirts are so worth it! 

Additionally, they are incredible for warmth purposes during the freezing temperatures. If you live in the North Pole, you'll definitely understand! Athletic skirts are also versatile, meaning they can be styled so many different ways! 

Along with this olive green, they have a darling gingham print skirt that would be absolutely perfect for the holiday season! Go treat yourself, grab one for a friend, or maybe both! 

Link: https://www.kampkloz.com/
My Discount Code will get you 20% off your order: Erin20

Blessings,

Erin ;)

P.S. I'd love to hear from you if you decide to treat yourself to an athletic skirt! 


Comments

Popular Posts