All Dressed Up


Hey Friends,

      I hope you are having a wonderful day. I have a dress review for you today! This beautiful white dress is from Ada Faye Fashions. Now those who know me know that I’m an absolute klutz so me in white isn’t always a good idea, but surprisingly I haven’t gotten it too dirty. This dress is so beautiful and elegant. 

    You could wear this dress to church, on a date, or for a photo shoot, which I actually have. This picture is actually from my family photos. This dress is perfect for the summer, because it’s not too heavy, so with the extreme heat “The Emma Dress” is perfect!

      Even though I’m without shoes in this photo (which is a kinda funny story that I would love to tell you) I did pair it with tan heels, which I loved together. I would recommend putting a slip under the dress because it’s a little thin, but if you wear a slip underneath it will be totally fine.  I hope that this was at least a little helpful and that you have a wonderful day.     

                                                                                                                           Love, 

Miranda

Ada Faye Website Link:

https://adafaye.com/

 

Comments

Popular Posts