Easter Best

 


Hey friends, 

    I hope you had an amazing Easter! I am beyond excited to share this dress with y'all. This dress is from 4-C Fashions. Unfortunately, it's no longer available on their website. However, there are so many other beautiful dresses on their website, so be sure to check them out. I will be sure to link the website for you!  

    I love the light blue color with the white daisies. It’s perfect for spring and summer. This dress is super comfortable, but at the same time, very flattering with the elastic waist band and bell sleeves.  I wore it with my lace cami from Jaime Rose and Company, which I will also be linking! I intend to make a post about these amazing camisoles in the near future. 


    I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day! 

Love, 

Miranda


Here are the links:

4-C Fashions

Jamie Rose and Co. 

Comments

Popular Posts