A Classy Christmas Find๐ŸŽ„

 


Hey, y’all! It’s 22 days until Christmas and I still haven’t completed my Christmas shopping yet. 
Is any one else struggling? 

So, to be at least a little helpful I have an amazing suggestion for the shoe lover that you know. These boots are so classy and comfortable. They are the “Delilah” by the brand ‘A New Day’ and are sold at Target. 

I didn’t pay full price for mine because I got them on a Black Friday sale, but I still recommend them at their current price of $34.99. They fit true to size and also come in two other 
colors Carmel and Cognac. 

They work with so many different outfits and will keep your feet warm in the colder weather.         
           
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!                
Love, Miranda


Comments

Popular Posts