Let it Snow❄️


Hey, everyone! It’s Mikayla:))

I promise this isn’t a Christmas decor post, (although I have decorated my bedroom๐Ÿ˜‰)

I’ll be honest, Christmas is my favorite time of year, BUT winter can be even more cozy!

When the snow is falling and it’s cold outside, I think having a cozy place to chill is just magical! Here are a few things that will make your space look (and feel!) super cozy! 

•White lights•

These are KEY to a cozy space, y’all! I have a large string of simple white lights in my bedroom that I keep up all year ‘round, and it definitely makes the space look so much better!


But, what if it doesn’t give enough light for what I need? 

Well, that can be fixed! If you’re ready to commit, you could always buy another string! Although my one particular string hold a lot of light, you can customize it to your needs! 

I’ll link my lights I use below! 

P.s: I do NOT recommend buying Amazon’s ‘Fairy Lights’ for this purpose. They tend to be very cheap, and fade out super quickly. They are battery operated, so they would definitely work for small things to wrap them in, or a small space, but I definitely recommend sticking to a plug in electric source when looking at lights to hang up! 

•Throw Blankets•

It depends on what your space is used for, but you can’t go wrong with a cozy blanket to lie around;) in a bedroom, it is so great to have a cozy blanket to snuggle with, or a soft throw pillow to relax you! 

•Scented Candles/Warmers•

So, as I’ve mentioned before, my mother is a Scentsy consultant, so we have a lot of warmers and wax bars lying around. When I walk into my bedroom after a scent has been melting for a little while—oh, it smells so good! 

Make sure you find a scent you like first, though! If not, it can spoil the mood. Made that mistake more than once…

Candles! I love warmers, but NOTHING beats the real deal! There is just something so relaxing about a burning candle, am I right? 

(Hey, ladies, if you have any cozy candles that you love, comment below!) 


Now, now—to the image above! 


This simple corner stand was a diy a few years ago! I got two wooden crates from Walmart, some wood paint—and boom! I love it because it can be used as a bookshelf, side table etc. 

I will link all the decorations below! 


Tree: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07X4GGBYS?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title


Small accent tree: https://www.hobbylobby.com/Christmas/Home-Decor-Pillows/Decorative-Trees/Flocked-Cedar-Tree/p/81034006


Chillin with my Snowmies (I thought this was the funniest thing!): hobby lobby 



Letter board: can’t find the link, but I found it at Walmart in the back to school section! 


Photo frame: Walmart :))


Little plush tree: Walmart, again!

Hobby Lobby is having a 50 % off sale on all decor items right now, too! (You’re welcome;)


Here are the lights I mentioned above; https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IMC088G/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_inactive_ship_o2_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1These lights have held up 24/7 for two years:)) and only $10.97! 

Thank you for reading, and as always, thank you for supporting Simply Blessed Blog! See you all later, and Happy Thanksgiving;) 


~ Mikayla Poff 

Comments

Popular Posts