Central Pennsylvania Coffee Shops


 Hey guys! Today, I am going to share something more on the light-hearted side of things. Let's get to it!
For all you coffee fanatics, here are my top eight absolute favorite coffee shops in Central Pennsylvania.

 (Note:While Dunkin' and Starbucks have a special place in my heart, this list is compiled of coffee shops outside of that!)

1.  Shine Coffee Company 

Shine Coffee Company is such a stunning little place. It is themed around Matthew 5:16, which makes it even better. They have hot coffee, iced coffee, baked goods, and pastries!  If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend the hot Creme Brulee Latte and a Blueberry Muffin! 

 Address: 204 N Front St, Liverpool, PA 17045

2. Farmer's Daughter Cafe & Bakery

Farmer's Daughter is a close second, because again it is so pretty! It is the perfect place for a mother-daughter date or a ladies event. I always get their iced coffee (usually hazelnut flavored) and a cinnamon roll.  Farmer's Daughter Cafe is definitely my happy place!

Address:12 N Carlisle St, New Bloomfield, PA 17068

3. Latte Luv

Latte Luv is located in Lancaster, PA, close to The Main Street Exchange. It is a drive-thru coffee shop, and they have incredible coffee. I honestly would compare it to Starbucks. If you like strong coffee and fun experience, than I definitely think you should check it out! 

Address:  3314 Lincoln Hwy E #9612, Paradise, PA 17562

4. Denim Coffee (Carlisle)

There are several Denim Coffee shops in Pennsylvania. There is one in Carlisle, one in Harrisburg, and one in Chambersburg. I went to the one in Carlisle, and it was pretty amazing! The style is definitely more modern, but still classy. The coffee was incredible for sure! 

Address:  1 S Hanover St, Carlisle, PA 17013

5. DC Coffee

DC coffee is a charming little shop in Mifflinburg, PA. If you are a Penn View Student, or live on Penn  View campus, I definitely recommend. Like Latte Luv, they have a drive-through as well! The coffee is great  and the customer service is even better.

Address: 7 Cedar Green Center, Mifflinburg, PA 17844

6. New Holland Coffee Company (Lancaster)

New Holland Coffee in Lancaster is adorable. The decor is on point, and the coffee was pretty good too. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a solid 6! I believe I got the iced hazelnut latte! There is another coffee shop connected to the New Holland Coffee Company, and that is located in New Holland, PA. I have never been, but I've heard that it's amazing! 

Address: 29 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602

7. Rothrock Coffee 

Rothrock Coffee shop is located in State College, PA. It is quaint, and aesthetic pleasing. Their coffee definitely has strength to it. Rothrock is also set up for DoorDash, if you are interested & just don't have the time to stop! It's a great place to meet up with friends.

Address:1736 S Atherton St, State College, PA 16801

Well if you are still reading, thank you for putting up with my rambling. I hope you enjoyed this article and check out some of these coffee shops!

~Elegantly Erin~

Comments

Popular Posts