Comfy & Cute



Hey y'all


Today, I am going to share with you some of my favorite wardrobe accessories. Summer is right around the corner, and all of these pieces are absolutely perfect for youth camp! So tag along ;)


First of all, my Adidas jacket is the best! It is so comfy, extremely versatile, and lightweight. It is the perfect jacket for chilly afterglows. I pair my jacket with everything, but I especially love it with my athletic skirts. I have this jacket in navy and black, which works great for me. My black one was from Amazon, and the navy one was thrifted!


Secondly, my jean skirt is from “The Skirt Lady Boutique” and I love it so much. If you are looking for a comfortable and affordable jean skirt, then I definitely recommend this skirt for you. It was $20, but definitely worth it. I have used this skirt for over a year, and it has held up so well!


Thirdly, my top is from Marshalls department store. It is white with black stripes. My bestie, Allison, and I twin in these tops. I have used this shirt for both everyday dress and casual dress. When I styled it for casual dress, I paired it with my black cardigan (which was thrifted) and my pink denim skirt, from the Main Street Exchange. It works with just about anything, and it was only $11.00! 


Lastly, I love my ball caps. I know they aren’t everyone’s thing, but they can add a cute flair to your everyday outfits. My “blessed” baseball hat is from Tj-Maxx and was $9.99. I usually get my ball caps from Walmart, and they have some really cute ones right now, so be sure to check them out! 


Also, for my coffee-loving friends, Chick-Fil-A has some amazing iced coffee. I especially love the vanilla flavor. Although, their Cookies & Cream milkshakes are a close second for me!


Like I said, all of these fashion staples would be perfect for youth camp, and yet incredibly affordable. I hope y'all found this helpful ;)


That’s all for today, but if you have any questions feel free to comment below.⬇️


Comments

Popular Posts