Snoga Staple

 Hello everyone!

This post is going to be about one of my absolute favorite Snoga Athletics skirts.  It is from Courtney Toliver’s collection, the Midi Basic Courtney edition skirt, in the color “iced coffee.” I really love this skirt, because of the color and the length. I’m 5’4”, and it hits about three inches below my knee, which I like. The color is gorgeous and looks amazing with pastel and neutral colors. 

I love to play sports with my family, especially my little brother who loves sports, and this skirt lets me do that. It’s not restricting at all, which is incredible! If you’re looking for an athletic skirt, I definitely recommend getting either this one or a different skirt from Snoga. Their skirts are amazing quality and are totally worth the money, in my opinion.

I hope you have a wonderful day!


Comments

Popular Posts