10 Christmas Letter Board Ideas


Hey, there! It’s Mikayla with some Christmas fun:-) 

Are you one of those people who have started decorating for Christmas? Or do you think it’s better to wait until after Thanksgiving? This could be a debatable topic, but for now I’m going to share some letter board quotes to brighten up your Christmas decor! 


1 - “Merry Christmas” 


2 - “All I want to do is bake, drink coffee, and watch Christmas movies” 


3 - “The First Noel” (My personal favorite Christmas hymn!) 


4 - “O come let us adore Him” 


5 - “ *Baby it’s cold outside* No seriously it’s really cold out there!” 


6 - “It’s starting to cost a lot like Christmas” 


7 - “Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle” 


8 - “I try to shop for Christmas gifts, but I just keep thinking, you know who would love that? Meeeee” 


9 - “Joy to the World” 


10 - “Ok, google, deck the halls.” 


I hope I have you some inspiration! Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite! 

Comments

  1. “It’s starting to cost a lot like Christmas” 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols I loved them all... but I especially feel the "shopping for others, then wanting it all for me" one !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts