Babysitting 101

Babysitting 101

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13sLTB8b7FzDzS7IQSihiyuT1XJOHv6twHey, this is Miranda. I have some babysitting experience so I know it takes an extreme amount of patience and a kind heart. This is going to be a series of posts on how to care for children, activities you can do with them, field trips you can take them on, and snacks you can make them. This post is going to be on activities you can do with kids. I will have ten points and after each point I’ll give you my take on it. Having activities is very important. You DO NOT want bored kids, so here are some ideas you can use. 

Design and go on a treasure hunt
This idea is super fun and will give the kid/kids something to look forward to. Yes, it is a little bit of work, but the kid/kids will have a blast. 

Organize a tea party or picnic  
(I’ll highlight this in a post to come) 

Obstacle course (chalk)
Obstacle courses are a lot of fun and they burn energy. You could set up an obstacle course or you could make one out of chalk.
Sports 
Just keep in-mind the age of child when you play. 

Bubbles 
Bubbles are always a crowd pleaser. 

Indoor activities

Stage a play
Plays are a great way to entertain the kids. 
I know I’ve always loved them. 

Play dress-up
This one can go hand and hand with staging a play. Or you can just dress up. 

Arts and crafts
I’m not the most talented artwise but arts and crafts are always fun and entertaining. 

Make a play fort (out of chairs and blankets)
Play forts are so much fun. Just make sure to clean up. 
Just remember every kid is different, so different things work for different kids. So just have fun with finding out what they like. 
Hope this helps.

Comments

Popular Posts