Meet Us :)

Meet Us

Hey there! My name is Erin Fuller.  I am a coffee crazy girl who has fallen head over heels in love with Jesus. I have always had a passion for writing. After much thought and consideration, I have decided to start a blog. With the help of my amazing friends, I hope to be a blessing to each and everyone of you. When I first thought of starting this blog, I received a lot of feedback, both positive and negative. I was starting to feel a bit discouraged, but then the Lord brought this thought to my mind, if you don't, who will? I want my life to count for Jesus, I want everything that I do to be done to the glory of God. I hope you find this blog to be a blessing.



Hello! My name is Mikayla Poff. I am a 16 year old coffee lover, painter, and most of all, a follower of Christ! The Bible verse that best describes me and my relationship with the Lord is Ephesians 5:8, "For you were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord: walk as children of light." I strive to live for God and serve His kingdom. I owe all to Him for forgiving my sins, and the best way to repay that debt is to love and serve Him.





 Hello! I am the newest member to the Simply Blessed Blog. I love anything art and I hope to show my love for Jesus through it. One of my greatest enjoyments is to sit down with a good book and sip some coffee. I hope my posts inspire you to serve Jesus, just like I do. 









Hey! My name is Miranda Poff. I am obsessed with fashion, animals, music, and Jesus. Through this blog I hope to inspire you to dress modestly, drink coffee, and most importantly to serve Jesus. 







Hi guys! My name is Emmaus I am 14 years old. I love to draw and paint. When I'm not painting you will probably find me singing. I am not perfect spiritually but I love the Lord even so and I am so thankful for the life he has given me. And am glad to live life to the fullest with everything God gives me no matter what!

Comments

Popular Posts