Ada Faye Haul ✨

 


Hey friends! Today I’m sharing about one of my all-time favorite boutiques : Ada Faye Fashions ๐Ÿคฉ I usually don’t do these sorts of posts, but I was too excited not to share.  I recently purchased my first order from them, and I could not be happier! Not only is their app so incredibly user-friendly, they always have fun deals! From comfortable denim skirts to gorgeous dresses, they have it! Their modest pieces are perfect for everyday or Sunday worship services! Easter is right around the corner, and their spring collection includes some of the prettiest pieces that would be absolutely perfect for April 9th! 


I could go on about them all day long, but I’ll stop rambling and share some of what I got! I got the Ora Dress in Misty Blue. I love it, because it’s so beautiful it doesn’t need anything added to it..not to mention it has pockets!!! I’m pretty short, so it ended up being more of a maxi length on me, but it is still gorgeous! I also got the Mika Dress in Pink. It’s a darker mauve color with pretty detailing. Again, it’s pretty all by itself, which I am all about. Lastly, I got one of their exclusive denim skirts that was designed by the owner! It’s the “Ada Faye Denim Skirt - Light Wash.” I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect, but it so comfortable. The length is perfect, hits about mid-calf. I can already tell the quality is 5 star! That’s all! Thanks for hanging in there with me, and I hope you enjoyed reading about my haul as much as I enjoyed sharing about it! 


Be sure to check out their website or download their app:

https://adafaye.com/

If you decide to order something, use my code to get 10% off: THANKYOU10

~ Elegantly Erin ~

Comments

Popular Posts