Classically Christmassy

 




Classically Christmassy

Hey friends! 

I hope your having a wonderful day. Today’s post is a little bit different. Christmas is in a couple of days (which is super exciting) but the perfect dress or outfit for Christmas Sunday can be stressful or at least it is for me. I wasn’t able to buy a new dress for Christmas this year which is totally okay, but it left me thinking and stressing a little about what I was going to wear.  I do have some options in my closet. 

Although buying a new dress or outfit for Christmas is something really fun and special, it’s not always necessary or feasible. Getting a new dress in the mail is one of the most exciting things, but I also find that finding new ways to style items you already own to be an exciting thing also. For example, this year for Christmas I’m styling a white lace dress (that I have gotten pictures in) with a red blazer, both which I had gotten earlier this year. I’ve never worn these two pieces together but love both of them!

So I challenge you, not just this Christmas/winter season, but all the time, to take a good look at your closet and find new ways to style your dress or your blouse. Even buying a new skirt or a new pair of shoes can change the way you style and see your clothes. 

I hope this was at least a little bit helpful. I wish you the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year!                                                         
Love, 
Miranda


Comments

Popular Posts