Blazing Through Fall


     Hello friends! 

I hope you’re having a wonderful Wednesday. This post is about a blazer, more specifically, this beautiful fall blazer I got from Ada Faye Fashions. I know that some people don’t love plaid blazers and that’s totally fine, but I personally love them. I think the colors are so feminine and go together well!


Blazers look the best with pencil skirts or pleated skirts. I wore this outfit for the first time when my family and I went to see my sister at UBC - just for a little background. (I also I forgot to get a solo picture; that’s why my beautiful sister is in the picture.) The pockets aren’t functional, but that’s common in blazers. So you’ll probably want to grab a cute black or tan crossbody bag or whatever bag you like. I wore tan heels with it, but you could wear black heels with it or even boots would be really cute too.


Thank you so much for reading this post !


Love, 

Miranda


Comments

Popular Posts