God Doesn't Make Anything Ugly

 


Hello, my beautiful friends! 

This post is a little different than what I usually write, but I really felt that I should write it. I’m pretty sure everyone at some point in their lives has thought that they were ugly or that they wished they looked like somebody else. I know at least I have. It’s easy to when you look in the mirror and don’t see what you wished you’d see: a smaller nose, different colored eyes, no freckles, or a thinner waist. I too feel the same way but here’s the thing that I sometimes have to remind myself of when I look in the mirror:  “God doesn’t make anything ugly” and that includes you and me. God made you just the way you are: your nose, your ears, your height, on purpose. It wasn’t a mistake or a fluke; it was intentional.

You see, He wanted you to look different and special, because you are different and special. Never forget that. I also know that some days you’re going to feel prettier than others, which I feel is normal. However, even on those days, what you always must remind yourself is that God doesn’t make anything ugly and that includes you!                     

Love, 

Miranda

Comments

Popular Posts