Fall Favorites || Decor Inspo

 


Fall Favorites || Decor Inspiration 

Hey friends! It’s that time of year again - fall! Fall is such a fun season, from decorating, to pumpkin lattes, and of course, pumpkin carving. For the next few weeks, I will be doing a "Fall Favorites" series! In today's post, I will sharing some decoration inspiration! 

Who doesn't love decorating for fall? While every season is fun to decorate for, fall is always extra special for me! The warm colors and the delightful candles are absolutely wonderful.

There are so many options when it comes to fall decor, at least in my experience, and it can be quite overwhelming. Finding the balance between maintaining the budget and creating a harmonious display can be challenging. However, I encourage you to just live in the moment and stay focused on enjoying the process. If the outcome is as aesthetically pleasing as you had hoped, don't stress over it. Have fun decorating this fall season! 

When I shop for decorations, I pick one main color and than find neutral colors to go with it. Then, I fill in with my accents. It's great to have variety, but too much can be create an immense problem when putting it all together. Also, practical and versatile things can be wonder additions to your decorating scheme. For example, candles, pencil holders, and dry erase calendars can be cute, but also serve a purpose besides a decoration. 

Some of my favorite places to shop for decor would be Hobby Lobby, Home Goods, Target, and Dollar General. Check out the examples below!! 


My little haul from Hobby Lobby! Hobby Lobby is a great place to find decorations for anything, and the fall season is no exception! They always have fabulous deals, so that's a perk ;) My personal favorites are their light up decorations. It's so simple, yet it adds so much to the overall aesthetic! 


My little mixed haul from Dollar General & Target! Believe it or not, Dollar General has quite the selection on fall decor. Depending on the item, their quality is not always the best, but they are affordable. The maple leaf string lights are darling! The Target dollar section is the perfect place to find reasonably priced times, especially decoration related. The velvet pumpkins are so soft! They come in three different colors and several sizes. 

Anyways, if you reached the end of this post, thanks for sticking around with me! Hopefully, you found something helpful and gave you some inspiration! If you enjoyed this post, share it with a friend who you think would like it as well! 

Falling out, 

Elegantly Erin

P.S. Feel free to comment some of your fall decorating favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts