//Penns Creek Camp Recap\\



Welcome to Simply Blessed Blog! In this post each blogger is going to be sharing a little recap of their experience at Penns Creek Camp! I know it’s a little overdue but I hope you will enjoy!


Elegantly Erin//aka Erin Fuller

Penns Creek Camp 2022 was a great week of fellowship with friends and family! There were some fabulous services, and the evangelists this year were top notch!  One of the highlights this year was the Lebanon Valley Gospel    Band, especially when Bro. Martin led the band! 


Perfectly Poff//aka Miranda Poff

This was my third year going to Penns Creek Camp and every year it somehow gets better. The services were so amazing. 

I loved the memories I made at camp with my friends and family I can’t wait for next year!


Artistically Inspired//aka Emmaus Roberts

Well basically Penns Creek Camp was a blast this year I had fun seeing friends I don't get to see too often and making new ones. The best part was probably being around Godly example hearing good messages and learning. I feel like this camp meeting while one for fun helped me grow and realize things specifically to praise the Lord more and I'm just so thankful for Him and how He works everyday.


Authentically Allison// aka Allison Myers

Every year at Penns Creek Camp is amazing and this year was no exception. The messages were amazing. And you could feel Gods presence in every service. It was great being able to hang out with all of my friends. Overall it was a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts