A Casual Memorial Day

 

A Casual Memorial’s Day 

Hey, friends! I hope y’all are having a wonderful Memorial Day. I’m so thankful to all the men and women who gave their lives for our country so that we can have the freedom we have. 

This year Memorial Day is pretty simple for me, so that calls for a simple and comfy outfit. My shirt is from Aeropostale. It’s super comfortable and versatile which I love. The skirt is from The Skirt Lady Boutique. I got this skirt a while ago so I don’t know if it’s still on her website; but she has some other really cute skirts on there. 

I love the relaxed fit of this skirt and the white stitch detail on the sides. I borrowed this navy and white bandanna from my sister (thank you Kayla). What I really love about fashion is that you can make it your own, so have some fun with it:)             

Love, 

Miranda.

Comments

Popular Posts