Spring Style

 

Hey friends! I have some easy spring outfit inspiration! 


I got this sweater at TJ Maxx. It’s super soft and comfortable. It’s also very versatile; you can dress it up or dress it down.The skirt is Dainty Jewell's original pencil skirt. It’s one of my absolute favorite skirts ever. It’s super comfortable and works with so much. I love that it’s solid, because you can wear florals, stripes, polka dots etc. with it.


I also have this skirt in the color "prune." I like this outfit, because it’s comfortable and perfect for early spring when it’s warm but still a little chilly. I personally love sweaters with pencil skirts, because it is perfect for when you want to be comfy and cute.


I hope this was helpful and that you have an amazing day!


Love,

Miranda





Comments

Popular Posts