Wax n’ Wicks


Hey, everyone! It’s Mikayla, back with a short and simple post for you all :))

Who here loves to light candles during the cold winter months? We girls here at Simply Blessed Blog sure do love our candles! Aren’t they just so calming? They can change your mindset if you let them! So, if you’re the candle lover in your circle, I got the post for you;)

‘Kay, y’all, the perfect candle does exist! If you’re looking for a relaxing, nice candle, Wood Wick Candles is where it’s at! 

A friend recently gifted me this candle as a late Christmas present, and I just love it! This particular candle has the scent “Cinnamon Chai”, and is very classy. It’s quick to burn, keeps it’s scent and when you blow it out, the wax dries in seconds! 

But, the best feature to this candle is…it’s soothing cracking sound when you light it! I’ll admit it, when I first lit it, I didn’t know it had this effect. I thought I was burning something, again! Haha, I haven’t had the best past with candle light and flammable objects! But, after I read the label I was thrilled it had this relaxing feature! 


Now, Wood Wicked candles can be a tad pricey (what isn’t anymore?) but I believe they are worth every penny! But, I’m sure Yankee Candle has many similar versions to choose from! Wood Wicked has many scent options, and quite a range from what I can tell! Some strong, some laid back. I think there is a candle at Wood Wicked that is perfect for you—(plz sponsor me, WW;) 


You can find this candle and many others at the following places;•Walmart •Amazon •Bed Bath & Beyond •Yankee Candle •Target And more;)


We all need a good candle, don’t we? Life gets so
 crazy, and a soothing candle light definitely doesn’t hurt! I hope everyone has a fantastic week! I’ll be back to writing encouragement soon, so keep your eye out! 

Peace out, Mikayla <3

Comments

Popular Posts