Winter Fashion


Hey y'all! I know I don't usually do fashion posts, but today I just felt like something different today!  I hope you find this helpful! Winter is one of my favorite fashion seasons. I simply love the winter scarves, warm sweaters, fun boots, and cute hats! 
 
In the photo above, I realize it could work for winter, fall, and maybe even summer! I love buying fashion pieces that are versatile, and can be styled differently for each season of the year. 

I bought my burgundy maxi dress on Shein a few months ago. I went back to look for it, but unfortunately it was no longer on their website. However, I found a similar one on Amazon, which will be linked below. I really like this dress, since I can put a jean jacket or a winter scarf with it. 

If you are struggling with finding things you like to wear, I suggest buying some solid color maxi dresses. You will always be find other pieces to go with them, plus maxi dresses will hold up for a long time, as long as you take care of them.

Another great place that sells affordable maxi dresses is Bates Sister's Boutique. I recently got a black maxi dress from there and it was $26, which is about the same price as Amazon. 

I purchased my jean jacket at TjMaxx. It was $17.99, and it was so worth it! I have used it so much since I bought it, and it goes with just about everything. I absolutely love the distressed look. You can find jean jackets almost any place, but I did link one that is similar to mine.

During the winter season, I like to add a winter scarf with my solid colored dress. It a easy way to dress up any outfit. Also, if you get a scarf with neutral colors, you can use it for different colored dresses which is a huge plus! As for shoes, I usually wear my tan flats, which are amazingly versatile.
 
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this! Happy Holidays! 

Links:

Burgundy Dress
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X2CYN62/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&th=1&psc=1

https://www.batessistersboutique.com/product/the-grace-burgundy-3-4-sleeve-maxi-dress/

Denim Jacket  -
https://www.amazon.com/Riders-Lee-Indigo-Drenched-X-Small/dp/B07HXWF11M/ref=pd_sbs_2/131-5631197-7486534?pd_rd_w=EMozt&pf_rd_p=0a3ad226-8a77-4898-9a99 63ffeb1aef90&pf_rd_r=JZA7APCPT6NFJ9GFT8KS&pd_rd_r=d8587771-2319-40fb-ab16-a875eb4303d3&pd_rd_wg=fyChR&pd_rd_i=B08JJJV897&th=1&psc=1

Winter Scarf -

https://www.amazon.com/Large-Tartan-Blanket-Checked-Womens/dp/B00PGQ3AI2/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?keywords=winter+scarf&qid=1637691778&sr=8-4-pons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE4UzdXWFAzV0VLWU8mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAxNTU0MzEyUU85TlpLMDg5RTFRJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4MDA3MDkxNFpMSkpKUk9ET1ZTJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==





Comments

Popular Posts