_What a Friend we Have in Jesus_






Prayer is one of our only ways to talk with God which makes it so important that we spend time in prayer everyday.

I don't know about you, but I love talking to God, he gives me a sense of peace and comfort. Why not carry everything we have to God in Prayer. 

In the familiar song - What a Friend We Have in Jesus every verse ends with a line about prayer.

 The first one says "What a privilege to carry everything to God in Prayer. 

The next one says "We should never be discourages Take it to the Lord in Prayer". 

The last one says " Jesus knows our every weakness Take it to the Lord in Prayer.

It is such a privilege to be able to talk to Jesus whenever we have a need, but whenever we can just talk to the Lord as our friend that is what can help us. When all friends desert you Jesus is right beside to lift you up. He will always be your friend no matter who you are.

When we have a need we should never have to be discouraged or dishearted about it we can take it to Jesus. When we hand Jesus our every care he can help us with those things. We just have to be willing to let him in.

Jesus knows everything about us. He already knows what we are going through before we tell Him. We Just have to take it to Him. In Matthew 11:30 Jesus says, 

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

He will give you rest, when you are weary. When your lonely he will be your friend. Jesus wants to know our every care, just take it to him.


I hope you enjoyed the post. I hope it was encouraging to you! 
Have a Fabulous Day!!💛

Yours Truly,
Allison Myers

Comments

  1. Women seem to be more into praying then men are (mens' loss). Talking out a problem seems to help women deal with it, while the mens' reactions to problems are "I don't want to talk about it" The prayer ministry in our church (Newport Assembly of God) is made up entirely of women, except for me ( not to say that I'm a champion prayer warrior). Men may have the big leadership positions, but the prayers behind them are absolutely essential.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts