••Hydro Yourself••

 


Hey friends, I decided to write about something a little different then I usually do, but something I hope will still be helpful to you.   

I’m sure you’ve heard about hydro flasks they are pretty popular. I got one last year as a Christmas present from my parents and I absolutely love it! 

Mine is 32 oz and it’s the flog color, which is a light purple color. It keeps my water super cold for hours even in the hot sun ☀️ Now I will definitely say that Hydroflask are pretty pricey, but it’s something I think is worth it for sure at least for me. It is very practical & I definitely use it a lot!  I take it with me pretty much everywhere! It’s a really good way to drink more water and stay hydrated. I hope this was helpful and you enjoyed it.                               

Love, Miranda

Comments

Popular Posts