The Perfect Find

 


Hey, friends! Finding modest swimwear can be very, very difficult! Either it’s too tight, too short or just not enough material. It can be frustrating, and I totally get that! 

We just got back from a trip to Outer Banks, North Carolina and I had a really hard time finding modest swimwear. Luckily, I found some, so I wanted to share what I wear so that it may help you! 

My swim skirt is from Inherit Clothing Company and it’s the "Navy Athletic Swim Skirt.” I definitely recommend! It’s not too tight, it is long enough,  and there are shorts underneath. It’s super comfy and absolutely perfect for the beach.

My swim shirt is from swim-outlet and it fits really good! It’s not  uncomfortable, which is great. Overall, I wasn’t uncomfortable or restricted in my outfit and it looked pretty cute too! 

Being modest doesn’t mean you can’t have a good time! I totally forgot to take a picture in my swim outfit at the beach, so I tried to take a somewhat aesthetic picture. I hope this helps! 

~Love, Miranda~

Comments

Popular Posts