The Daily Grace Co. ---- Haul!!!






 Hey Everybody!!

 I am super excited to tell you guys about the new Daily Grace Co. Items I have purchased!! 

This is a little different from most of the posts I normally do but just bare with me. I have 3 of the Daily Grace Bible Studies and on pack of the Bible highlighters, and let me tell you I have fallen deeply in love with their products. 

The first study book I have purchased is the "Wait, A Walk Through the Psalms." 

This book is a 6-week series. It is an in depth study of each Psalm, specifically Psalm 31 to 60. As for all of them,  it has a devotional for each day, but at the end of each week it has a weekly reflection. This consists of several questions and the passages you read. I absolutely love this one and I know you will too!! 

Here is the direct link to the book...

https://thedailygraceco.com/products/wait-study-on-psalm-31-60?_pos=1&_sid=a88e70642&_ss=r


The next Bible study book I am gonna talk about is "By Faith, a Study on Galatians". This one is also a 6-week series. This particular study goes through the conversion and journey of Paul, since he wrote Galatians. It has passages to read each day and room to write your thoughts every week. I hope you find this study insightful with you walk with the Lord!

https://thedailygraceco.com/products/galatians-study?_pos=1&_sid=00b3fb8dc&_ss=r


The last study I will be sharing with you is the "Daughters of Grace." The women of the Bible and the God of grace. I have looked through this one and it looks amazing. The pictures are phenomenal and it goes through women that we might not think as much about when we think of Daughters of Grace. I am so excited to start reading this one!

 https://thedailygraceco.com/products/daughters-of-grace-study?_pos=1&_psq=daughters-of-gra&_ss=e&_v=1.0 


The last thing I got at The Daily Grace Company is a pack of their highlighters. They are not what I expected, but I absolutely love them. They work perfectly in my creative Bible! 

https://thedailygraceco.com/products/pastel-bible-highlighter-set?_pos=3&_sid=746ee6a93&_ss=r


Well that's all I have for today!

 I hope you enjoyed todays post and it inspire you to buy from this amazing company! 

Have a Fantastic Day! - Allison

Comments

Popular Posts