Fashionably Modest | Dainty Jewells Review

 


Hey, everyone! This post is going to be about one of my absolute favorite places to shop, Dainty Jewells! 


I love Dainty Jewells so much! Over half of my closet is Dainty Jewells. They have such high quality products that are always so stunning. 


I absolutely love their  pencil skirts! I have two and love them so so much! I’ll probably do a separate post about them soon.


There’s one thing that some people get a little thrown of over, that’s the price. Now, their prices are a little on the high side and I get that it doesn’t fit everyone's budget. That is totally okay! However, I personally think it’s totally worth it for the quality. 


Now I’m a quality over quantity girl. You may not be the same and that’s totally fine, but it’s simply an investment. That’s how I see it!  


I hope you like this post and have an amazing day!


Love,

Miranda

P.S. Check out the Dainty Jewells website here...

https://daintyjewells.com/


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts