Starbucks VS. Dunkin | Pros and Cons | What I Order

 Hey everyone!! This post is for all you coffee lovers! 



This is a post about the age old question... Are you a Dunkin or a Starbucks fan?

Here are some pros and cons of Starbucks and Dunkin'!

Dunkin' -------First things first, if you are on a budget and really want a special coffee I for sure would point you to Dunkin'. They are cheaper than Starbucks. I like Dunkin, because you can get an iced coffee, but it can have any flavor you want.  I understand that Dunkin be a bit too sweet for some people especially if you get a flavoring and sugar. 

 I am really loving the Sweet Cold Foam that they have right now, so that is awesome too. I also enjoy their refreshers once in awhile, although I mainly always get their coffee.

Starbucks-------- Starbucks is a little on the more pricey side, but it can so be worth it. I like the strength of there coffees and the variety as well. They have macchiatos lattes and other favorites. 

If you aren't as much of a coffee fan they have amazing frappes and refreshers. I recommend the Fuzzy Peach refresher or the Strawberry one with lemonade, they are both great! Starbucks also has some pretty good hot coffees, if you are interested in that. Their flavors are amazing!

Now onto what I would order:

Dunkin Go To: So in the summer I love that they have Butter Pecan, this is my all time favorite. When they don't have Butter Pecan, I just get a Hazelnut iced coffee which is still amazing! 

Starbucks Go To: At Starbucks sometimes I  order different things, however I really do love their Caramel Macchiato. I always get it with cold foam and extra caramel. I also love their White Chocolate Mocha!


I hope this was helpful to you about your coffee order! Have A Fabulous Day!

~Authentically Allison~


Comments

Popular Posts