I Choose Christ

Rubem Porto Jr - Beautiful Flower - 1024x624 - Download HD Wallpaper -  WallpaperTip

Hey Everyone!

When we get saved, that is when we choose to stick with Christ even from the very beginning. This is not a choice that we just make then, but every single day. When I choose to read my Bible and pray this is just 1 of the many ways I am choosing Christ. 

"May everyday we realize that we need God on our best day just as much as we need him on our worst."

Choosing Christ is the single best decision that a Christian can make. I know that I can lean on Him when I need Him most, and even when I don't think I need Him... I still do. Every hour I need thee! Jesus is the only one that can make my heart content. 

I choose to be faithful, not only to the things I believe, but the one who looked at the World and knew it needed ME and YOU! The creator of the Earth and Sea, and all that is in it. He deserves our highest respect. 

Everyday is filled with unexpected turns and those turns aren't gonna be easier when you become a Christian, but you are going to have a superb friend to help you along the way, if you just choose Christ! 

Christ is the only solid and firm foundation that your soul can rest on. He will carry you when you are to weary. He will be your strength, there will be grace for you when you think you've gone too far. 
  
Would you be willing to do whatever it takes to be a Christian and to follow Christ. Even if people don't agree with you! Christ died for you and he cares about you, this should mean you do everything you can to follow him, Going to Church, Praying, Reading your Bible, telling others, and supporting your Church family are just a few things that we can do to show full commitment to the cause of Christ!

God deserves all the honor and praise we can give to him. Our attention and heart is the least that we could give compared to what Christ has done for us, but you know, that isn't all that the Lord wants from us. He expects our very best, but he doesn't push us more than he knows we can handle.

He wants to share the hard times with you and he wants to help you! 

The only way to heaven is to choose Christ with everything that we have! Not even the most successful or "perfect" people in this world won't get to heaven, unless they choose Christ! 

There is a song that no doubt most of you have heard, but this is where most of my inspiration for this post came from. It is called "I Choose Christ". It simply means what it says in the title. One part in that song says "When everything around me says give up, I choose faith, I choose to trust to believe the he is good, He'll come through like he said, He would."No matter what, God isn't taken by surprise. He always knows what is going on, even in the middle of the storm. 


Here is the song that I referenced in the post! I really encourage you to listen! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euiH_nALrzg



I hope this post was an encouragement to you! Feel free to comment what you think! 
Have a beautiful day!
~Authentically Allison~








Comments

Popular Posts