He Saw Me



 Recently, I’ve come to realize a whole new form of stress. It was the end of the semester. I was trying to juggle schoolwork and a new budding relationship and trying to maintain somewhat of a social life. Now the year is over and there’s no schoolwork left, all my friends have gone home and my budding relationship is still going.

 Through all of this “change”, there was one thing that remained constant. GOD. Through the midst of all the stress and chaos, God never once left. He stayed and helped me get through it. 

Now, all my friends have gone home, but God hasn’t left my side. There’s this song the quartet sings, it’s called “He Saw Me” and there’s a line in there that speaks to me every time. 

“He saw me me when I was dying, He saw me when I was crying, When my soul was lying at the bottom he saw me, He saw me when I was shaking, not considering forsaking him, When on my own I could not see a thing, He saw me.” 

The part that sticks out to me most is the “not considering forsaking me” he never once considers leaving or “forsaking” his children. So I guess what I’m trying to say, is that when you’re stressed, always remember that God is there and he is always listening! You could say it’s a simple blessing that has an incredible outcome☺

~Alison Harter~

Comments

  1. Good post! So happy for u and for the good job u did in the Christmas program '21!! What an important part to play!!💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts