Crazy About Chick-Fil-A❤

Chick–fil–A

First of all, I love Chick–fil–A. It’s one of my absolute favorite restaurants. It’s so GOOD!! Anyways,  I wanted to tell y’all what I’ve been getting lately. Now, I used to always get the Grilled Chicken Sandwich with their signature fries and lemonade, which was so delicious, but recently I’ve been getting grilled nuggets with either a fruit cup or kale salad and unsweetened tea . I absolutely love this. It tastes amazing. It’s filling and isn’t high in calories. I definitely recommend it to my Chick-Fil-A loving friends. I know that this isn’t exactly what I normally post about, but those who know me know that I LOVE food with a passion. So I might start doing more of these posts. Let me know what you guys think.

~Hope you have a wonderful day~

 Love, Miranda ;)


 

Comments

Popular Posts