Coffee Subscription Box☕

 


Hey y'all! Today I am going to tell you about one of my favorite Christmas gifts. My parents  got me a coffee box subscription from the Schuil Coffee Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Every 8-10 weeks I get a package from them, delivered right to my door, with two 12 oz. packs of coffee in them. Their coffee is so, so good. You can change up the flavors, they have so many types of coffee it's crazy! I have only tried the Hazelnut Creme and the Snickerdoodle up to this point, and I definitely recommend these flavors. Schuil Coffee Co. also gives you the option to choose between whole bean coffee and the coffee grounds.

 If you get the whole bean, you will need a bean grinder, which I just happen to have. I linked a quality coffee bean grinder below! Can you tell I'm obsessed with coffee? ๐Ÿ˜œ 


For all my coffee loving friends, I definitely recommend this subscription. I love getting mail, and I also love coffee, so the two combined is even better. I hope y'all check it out! 


Here is the link for the Schuil Coffee Company: 
https://schuilcoffee.com/

Here is the link for the coffee bean grinder: 

https://www.amazon.com/ArtMuseKitsMikash-KF2020-Electric-Grinder-Kaffe/dp/B07P6SGD8B




Comments

Popular Posts