~𝓖𝓸𝓭'𝓼 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵~

 


Hey guys! It’s Emmaus, back with something important.


 So, I am called to be a missionary. At first it was hard to grasp the idea of moving somewhere else and leaving what I know to minister to people. I kept thinking, “Some people can stay and do their ministry, why can't I?


However, God doesn't just work in America or one place, He wants everyone to have a chance to be saved and have a path to Heaven. I was scared and even though I knew I was supposed to be a missionary, I both didn't want to accept it and also didn't know where I would be going in the future. It was unpredictable, something I was afraid of. Sometimes I would get discouraged because I didn't know why. Why me? Why there? Insecurities sunk in.  It was definitely one of my bigger discouragements at first, “I was like ok that's cool” and then I realized I was scared. I knew  that was what put me in a state where I felt that I was trapped. I wanted to do God's will, but I hadn't completely surrendered my own will for my life. I also wanted to know why me, but now I know God chose what was best for me. I’m still unsure of why God would ever think to choose me, but I am willing to do whatever He asks of me.


If God is calling you to do something, and you are trying to get away from it. I encourage you to just give it to Jesus. When you surrender your will for your life over to the one who created your life, oh what joy He can truly bring to your soul. You may not know where He is leading you, but you can trust Him all the way!


-Emmaus Roberts-

aka. Artistically Inspired


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts