~One Way Road~


{Life is a one way road, there is no turning back}



 Just like there are a thousand facial washes at the store how many work for you? Maybe one or two but over time as you get older doesn't that change.

 I think the same is true about our callings as Christians there is only one thing for us to do, and that is to follow God's will for our life no matter where it leads us. Over time as we age or our circumstances change God may call us somewhere else or maybe to a different ministry, but still just like only one or two things work for us.

 God's will is the only thing we should do, because it is the single most important thing in our life. Also in my next post I will be talking about what God has called me to do and how I knew what it was.

~Artistically Inspired~

Comments

Popular Posts