~Miranda's Closet~

Hey everyone!!! Sorry it’s been so long since I posted. Things have just been crazy, but today I want to tell you all about this beautiful skirt from The Main Street Exchange. This skirt is the ‘KYRA’ denim skirt and it is such an amazing color and goes so well with so much. In the picture, I have it paired with this gray sweater from TJ Maxx that I absolutely love. I may do a separate post about it ;)


Another thing I love about this skirt is that it’s super versatile. You can wear this skirt as a casual everyday skirt or as a skirt you wear for less casual events. It’s totally up to you of course.This skirt can also be worn for all four seasons, and that is so awesome!


I still have to say my favorite part is the color, which I just can’t get over. It’s just gorgeous. It gives me light, happy vibes which you know I’m totally here for! It’s also comfortable, which is definitely a big thing. Anyway, I hope all of you have an amazing day and enjoyed reading this post!


Love,

Miranda



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts