Source of Inspiration


Hey, everyone! Have you ever wondered how you can get inspiration when you feel just plumb worn out? Hey, we’ve all been there! 


Well I thought I’d grace you with my tips ;-) 


Finding inspiration can be very difficult. Believe me, as a writer I’ve been there. 

That feeling when everything you write isn’t working out...I know that feeling well, but you know what I do? I breathe. Take a break, because if you keep getting frustrated over it, you will just get overwhelmed. 


I write encouragement, so when I am about to write a post, I pray. I just say a quick prayer asking God for guidance and anointment, as well as thanking Him for the opportunity to share the gospel. 


Seeking God before any blog post/sermon etc, is SO critical. He uses us, so the best way to be fresh and truly share the gospel with the anointing you need, is to seek Him for direction. 


For me, what helps me find inspiration for encouragement is talking to older people of whom are very godly and inspiring. Such as my parents, a few people from my church, grandparents and many more. They give you another perspective, and I believe we can learn so much from them. 


Another thing that helps...go to Pinterest;-) Pinterest is so helpful at times! Whether you are interested in fashion, food, art...Pinterest has ideas:-) 


Maybe you are having trouble starting a paper you have to turn in quickly. You know what? God can help you. Seek Him, my friend. He will give you all the inspiration and resources you need and more! 


No matter what you need inspiration for, I can tell you God has it all. He’s inspiring as it is! 


~Kayla’s Korner~

Comments

Popular Posts