The Beauty of God's Creation


The Beauty of God's Creation.

"He hath made everything Beautiful in HIS time."
Ecclesiastes 3:11 

        I had the privilege to go to Maine this year with my family. Maine is a great place to see the beauty of God. God has to be creative. I mean think about he had to think how to make all the beautiful things we see, even the people. I know that God has put certain things in my life that have shown me the creative beauty of the Lord.

Fall is one of the best times for God to display the beauty of his creation.

 Psalm 8:3-6 
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honour. You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet. 

This verse shows how even David realized the beauty of God's creation. I hope this post inspires you to see the beauty in life and in people.
- Artistically Inspired-

Comments

Popular Posts