A Voice for Christ



Hey, everyone! It’s Mikayla, and you may have noticed I haven’t posted any encouragement in a couple months. I apologize for that, being as I have been fighting some emotional battles of my own lately. However, God put this on my heart to share today. 


Someone once asked me, “What is a song that describes you?” Well, I didn’t know what to say right then, but after a few minutes of thought I remembered this song. (I’ll link it below) 


“God wants to hear you sing when the waves are crashing around you, when the fiery darts surround you and despair is all you see...” 


This song by Greater Vision describes how all life’s trials can be tough, but God is bigger and wants to hear your praise. This song describes my walk with Jesus so accurately. 


This song speaks to me so strongly, because I have been called to sing for Christ. My problems may surround me such as “fiery darts”, but I must sing and praise the Lord for what He has done for me instead of letting the devil use those problems to get me down.  


“...God wants to hear your voice when the wisest man has spoken and said your circumstance is as hopeless as can be...” 


In those moments when it’s just so very chaotic and you think you’re having the “worst day of your entire life”, God is there. Yes, things may seem rough right now. However, let’s focus on what He has done for you. Sing His praises! Link here:) https://youtu.be/EZKozhulXyE


~Kayla’s Korner~ 

Comments

  1. Beautiful post and reminder ,I really needed that today ,Thank you and God Bless you ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts