Finding Hope In a Troubled World



We feel hopeless sometimes. It’s normal and not a good feeling. I lose hope all the time in what I originally hoped for. Sometimes I even lose hope in finding hope. 

However, I can tell you right now that there is HOPE in Jesus! It may seem cloudy right now, but trust me, it won’t be for long. Jesus gives us hope for eternal life. Jesus gives us hope that everything will be okay. Jesus gives us hope in a future. So you see? Jesus is hope! 

We all face tough spots in life. We often feel as though everything is falling apart. However it isn’t always as terrible as we make it seem. Jesus died on the cross for our salvation and eternal life. What better hope than that? 

So I hope you benefit from this post...and remember that hope is within you, you just have to find it. 

~Kayla’s Korner~

Comments

Popular Posts