Babysitting 101: Outings

Babysitting 101 
     Hey, this is Miranda. This post is about outings you can take with the kids, which is part of my series “Babysitting 101”. 

     Now, I know a lot of places are currently closed, but I still think this could potentially be helpful. (maybe?)

    1. Museums
   History museums, art museums, and science museums are a good choice!

    2. Arcades
Just make sure they wash their hands after. 

    3. Parks
   I love this idea. It’s really fun and easy to burn energy. (Hopefully theirs and not yours)

    4. Hiking trails
A lot of parks have trails so this goes very well with the last point. 

    5. Ice cream shops
I personally love ice cream and I know a lot of kids do too.

     Side note: Just make sure you always have parents approval before taking them anywhere 
because if you don’t, it’s considered kidnapping! So permission is very important!
    
     All kids are different, so they will like different places, things, and even people. I personally am not old enough to drive so this currently is useless to me but if you are old enough to drive then I hope was helpful to you!!

Comments

Popular Posts