Faith Over Fear


Hey everyone! It’s Kayla! I’m back with something I hope will be a blessing to you!

Today I want to talk about fear. Fear is an emotion caused by the belief that something or someone is harmful. But you see, the key word is “belief”! Fear is really just a trick of the mind! Think about that for a second.

A lot of times the devil uses our fear against us. He uses fear to prevent us from fulfilling God’s will and from doing things in life we need to do. 

With the economy the way it is, I can’t help but be afraid of what is to come. I can’t help but wonder if it will ever be the same again. Will anything be the same again?

In my short life experience I have learned that faith is greater than fear. If we rest our faith in Jesus, fear will be outweighed! 

Now I know faith is hard to put into action sometimes. But we just need to relax and surrender it all to God.

Comments

Popular Posts