Devoting Time to God



Hello! It’s Kayla, and I’m back! 

Today I want to talk about the power of devotions! God desires us to continually seek Him. In order to draw closer to Him, we have to make an effort to take some time for Him in our busy lives!

Now believe me, I know how difficult it can be to find time in our hectic lives to spend time with God. It’s not because we don’t want to, it’s simply just because we are too busy.

But. Take a moment to think about what is going on in your life that is preventing you from spending that sacred time with God. Just consider what is more important, that engagement or taking time to be devoted to Christ.

I’m not trying to preach at anybody. Life can get SO hectic and chaotic! But in my short life I have realized that when you start your day with God, you can conquer anything that may come your way! Whether it’s a fussy baby, piles of school work, or another day of a challenging job, you will simply have a better day if you surrender your day to Him!

Comments

Popular Posts