Amazed By You


Hey, there!! Today I would like to share something that I hope will be a blessing to you!! 
A few weeks ago I didn’t know what grace truly meant. You know, I knew the meaning but I never really comprehended the essence of it.

When I started to get impatient and when I thought I knew what God should be doing in my life I had no idea what God was actually doing in the present. I had my mind so set on what should be happening that I didn’t see what God was doing in the here and now!

What He had in store for me was way better than what I thought He had in store!
“My grace is sufficient for thee for my strength is made perfect in weakness”
Corinthians 12:9

To you who think things are never going to progress;
To you who think things will never get better;
To you who are getting impatient; 
God is BIGGER!! He will never cease to amaze you!!

His Grace is SUFFICIENT!!!! 
Just wait.....He’s got magnificent plans for you!!
I encourage you to listen to this song called, “Your Grace Still Amazes Me”! 
Link below⬇️

Comments

Popular Posts