The Painting


Today I’d like to share something with all of you!
 Imagine this; You just painted the most beautiful painting ever. It’s just the way you wanted it to turn out! You absolutely love it! But then the person you give it to keeps pointing out the flaws. They can’t seem to stop criticizing it. How would that make you feel?

Now imagine this, God is the painter. You are the person He has given it to!

Reality: It breaks Gods heart when you criticize yourself, because He made you perfectly. You are perfect in His eyes!

Remember: “I will give thanks to thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalms 139:14)

I struggle daily with my appearance. It’s a natural thing. Everyone struggles with this.
But just think about this post. I challenge you to truly think!

You all are truly BEAUTIFUL! Dont let any one tell you otherwise♥️
You’re not just beautiful, but you are smart as well!

This is for the guys too. I’m obviously not a guy so I can’t relate to you. But I can relate to insecurities. Self doubt. Not knowing if you’ll be good enough. You all are perfect in Gods eyes! We all are! Remember that.
I hope I uplifted someone today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts